Listed below are music ministry and choir opportunities of our parish. For more information on any of them, or to get into contact with the leaders of these groups, please contact our parish Director of Liturgy & Music, Mr. Ron Prebe by calling 419-381-7251 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liturgical Choir: St. Patrick's main parish choir and is open to all parishioners of High School age and over. This choir leads the singing at the 9:30 a.m. Sunday Mass and for special occasions from September through May. Rehearsals are on Thursday evenings at 7:30 p.m. There is no audition required but a commitment to making rehearsals is necessary.
- Funeral Choir: The Resurrection Choir serves the needs of the parish by providing liturgical music for all Funeral Liturgies in our parish. Singers are typically available during the morning and often with little notice. No audition is necessary.
- Adult Handbell Choir: Plays once a month at the 9:30 a.m. Sunday Mass as well as special occasions from September through May. This group is made up of volunteers but some degree of musicality is necessary. Rehearsals are on Thursday evenings from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. and a strong commitment to attendance is vital.
- Cantors: Lead the assembly's sung prayer during the Responsorial Psalm and throughout the liturgy. Audition is required and rehearsals are mandatory.
- Instrumentalists: Provide music throughout the year as soloists, in ensemble, or as accompaniment to the singing of the choirs, cantors and assembly. Auditions are required and rehearsals are mandatory.